Travel plans? Keep your system healthy by trying these tips
1. Always have a spare water bottle with you (even better if it's BPA-free and has a filter) so you never find yourself without water & dehydrated.
2. Healthy snacks like nuts, veggies, portable fruit, or travel-sized hummus.
3. Your pillow from home to ensure comfortable neck support.
4. Tennis ball or lacrosse ball to roll out tight muscles after long periods of sitting or walking.
5. Digestive enzymes with meals to help with digestion/bowel regularity.
6. See your local chiropractor after your trip for a tune-up.